Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Quality Time

I love to hanging out with myB, n sometimes we go out with my litle niece...
When we go around with her, everybody said, we are a new couple with a child.. we just say.. Amiiin Allahuma amiin...

i love hanging out with myB n my little niece, because i feel like a young mom with cute little daughter.. :p


we hope we will have a cute little daughter like her, because she`s an active child n smart.. I love her like she`s my daughter n i love myB like he`s my hubby...

there are some pics when we`re at Taman Suropati Menteng, my little niece very happy to walk around that.

hehehe... kata2nya sama aja sma di diary aku.. jdi maluu... :")





No comments:

My Wish List

  • Andromax V
  • Online Shop
  • Rumah Jajan Feeza Faza
  • Minimalis House
  • Suzuki Splash