Friday, September 03, 2010

Just wanna say Hello! ;)

Hello Assalammualaikum...

It's been a long time i didn't updated my blog..
I don't have any idea what will i write on this blog.. i wanna be like another bloggers who always updated their style (what their wore everyday) but, the problem is my camera has a problem, so i can't using it... I just have a Blackberry to take a picture... same as another camera phone, the quality of Blackberry is not good enough.. so i decided to pending take a picture until my camera is back... haha...

Soo.. i just wanna update my blog, n i wanna say thank u so much for my new followers.. the last time i saw my followers is just about 16 followers, but now, i've got 8 new followers and now my followers is about 24 people... Wow.. i'm so happy to meet a new people on this cyber world.. i'm so grateful to all of you.. :)

I'm sorry for my bad english spoken, but i must try to speak english, learning by doing is better than doing nothing isn't it?? hehehe

By the way, this is my outfit when i'm still have an internship on Ummi Magazine (Moslem Local Magazine), FYI the rule in the office is quite strict for the clothes.


I choose to wear a casual outfit


Because i must wear a loose top, sometimes i wear my mom's clothes.. :)


See you.. :)
Wasalammualaikum :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

just dropping at here! :)

Unknown said...

Happy blogging sista...
Wah,,,smoga followernya makin banyak ya...
Aku follow juga ya...
Have a nice weekend...

Nury said...

@Taufik thx for vist n leave some comment for me.. :)

@Riesta thanks darl... amiin smoga ak bisa bikin postingan yg bagus biar yg follow ga rugi follow aku.. hiihi... thx dah follow ;)
have a nice weekend too

Anonymous said...

ikutan follow aaah.. :D
btw aku blom bisa lho pake baju2 loose cut bgitu.. ngerasa ga pede ajah.. hehe, tapi aku doyan kalo pake maxi dress lucu2.. :D *curhat*

annisanican said...

hey hey.. sudah lama ga mampir kesinii hehhee..
baju yang buka puasa sama hijabees itu bagus. so chic!

Nury said...

@ola iya mendingan maxi dress skalian ya... itu pake baju model bgitu krna tuntunan karir huekekekke

@nisa thx dah mampir nisa... iya au jga suka baju itu, mkanya ak pake.. hehehe...

Elsa said...

asyik dong
bisa saling tuker baju sama Mama...
pinjem-pinjeman gitu

Nury said...

@Mba Elsa iya mbaa ngirit duit, bisa pke baju2 mama, apalagi sekarang aku gemukan, pas bgt deh baju mama buat aku. hehehe

My Wish List

  • Andromax V
  • Online Shop
  • Rumah Jajan Feeza Faza
  • Minimalis House
  • Suzuki Splash